“People say I shouldn’t frown because it uses more muscles than smiling. Then I point out that Americans need their exercise.”
- Anonymous Quotes (593)
- People who charge are people we remember for being excellent.
- People who run aren’t cowards, just smarter than those who charge.
- People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage others.
- People say I shouldn’t frown because it uses more muscles than smiling. Then I point out that Americans need their exercise.
- People in your life will come and go like the ocean tides, but few will leave such an imprint on your soul that it can not be washed away.
- People only think I’m wrong because my path of logic is illogical to every logical person.
- Patience is a virtue, albeit a tedious one.