“Superficially, an aphorist is a bit like a philatelist, only he’ll never admit it.”
- Anonymous Quotes (593)
- Take a lesson from the whale; the only time he gets speared is when he raises to spout.
- This Christmas, buy your children glue.
- Support your right to arm bears.
- Superficially, an aphorist is a bit like a philatelist, only he’ll never admit it.
- Stupidity is permanent; ignorance can be fixed.
- Smart people make problems in the world, stupid people fix them.
- Stupid people shouldn’t breed.