“The best prophet of the future is the past.”
- The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy.
- The world isn’t perfect…but that’s why it’s beautiful.
- The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.
- The best prophet of the future is the past.
- The best friends you will ever have are the ones who are there when everything is not perfect.
- The best defense against logic is ignorance.
- The beatings will continue until morale improves.