“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.”
- The line between what is right and what is wrong is thin and indistinct. It takes true character to discern between the two.
- The impossible is always possible.
- The greatest trick a writer ever played upon his readers was to convince them that he was telling the truth when he wrote, “Honestly, I tell you no lies!”
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.
- The goal of science is to build better mousetraps. The goal of nature is to build better mice.
- The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; the glass is twice as big as it should be.
- The hardest thing to raise in my garden is my knees.